Editor’s note: The excerpt below only contains Macoupin County students. The full lists can be found on Lincoln Land Community College’s website.
SPRINGFIELD — Lincoln Land Community College has announced its full-time and part-time President’s and Vice President’s lists for the fall 2022 semester.
Full-time students who earned a 4.0 grade point average (GPA) are noted with an asterisk and earned President’s list honors. Full-time students who earned between a GPA of 3.5-3.99 earned Vice President’s list honors. Full-time students are enrolled in 12 or more credit hours. Part-time students are enrolled in six to 11 credit hours.
- Carlinville – Kassidie J. Hatlen, Jeff Nejmanowski
- Gillespie – Blane L. Lancaster
- Mount Olive – Jo Bertolis, Jordin N. Kierbach
- Girard – Ethan Kuhar, Reese B. Lewis, Colin M. Lovell*, Blaize O. Rovey*
- Palmyra – Jordan R. Childers*
- Hettick – Jim Stewart
- Virden – Farren Ackerman, Jakob Inboden, Cole C. Hatalla
- Carlinville – Eryn E. Seal*
- Gillespie – Ashley R. Andrews, Auggie Brummel*, Nick Spencer
- Mount Olive – Katy Bollman, Stephanie D. Carle, Zachary S. Davidson, Brenden A. Eickhoff*, Jayden P. Ferris*, Brianna I. Henke, Abigail J. Lesko*, Madison M. Painter, Brittany L. Rosenthal, Aiden M. Ruemmler*, Kaden W. Shepherd*, Artemis Stagner*, Alli K. Vincent*
- Girard – Hunter C. Bishop*, Jordan T. Broaddus*, Joseph C. Howard*, Candie Jones*, Tabitha T. Lovely, Sydney V. Nguyen*
- Palmyra – Noah J. Cox*, Brittany L. Rothe*
- Nilwood – Jennifer C. Entrikin*
- Hettick – Eugenia Harbaugh
- Virden – Ashley B. Dunn, Megan N. Jenkins*, Kaylee R. Sonneborn