Cases filed during September 5-11, 2021. Visit the “Court News” category under the “Community News” tab for other editions.
Kortney Gilmore, 35 of Lincoln, is charged with aggravated fleeing in connection with a September 4 incident.
Breanna Livingston, 35 of Virden, is charged with receiving, possessing or selling a stolen vehicle in connection with a September 8 incident.
Jerry Cairns, 61 of Gillespie, is charged with domestic battery in connection with a September 3 incident.
Sydney Brethorst, 18 of Virden, is charged with domestic battery in connection with a September 7 incident.
Casey Sobberi, 36 of Wilsonville, is charged with public indecency in connection with a September 7 incident.
Bradley Smith, 66 of Carlinville, is charged with battery in connection with an August 23 incident.
Teri Mostajo, 58 of New Douglas, is charged with obtaining control of property after writing a bad check in connection with a June 22 incident.
- Robert Yeley of Park City, KS and Linda Hoover of Benton, KS
- Dylan Trimm and Elizabeth Duty, both of Bunker Hill
- Chelsea Swarringin and Ryan Clements, both of Wood River
- Jeremy Peters and Nicole Mitchell, both of Gillespie
- Donal Vinlove and Sheryl Fox, both of Girard
- Ronald Arnold and Sarah Smith, both of Benld
- Desiree Roberts and Paul Lewis, both of Collinsville