Cases filed during June 12-18, 2022. Visit the “Court News” category under the “Community News” tab for other editions.
Donavon Holmes, 19 of Wilsonville, is charged with possession of less than 5 grams of meth in connection with a June 10 incident.
Mark Garst, 51 of Virden, is charged with delivery of between 15 and 100 grams of meth, possession of between 15 and 100 grams of meth, and resisting a peace officer in connection with a June 11 incident.
Andre Lilton, 53 of Centreville, is charged with driving on a revoked or suspended license in connection with a May 28 incident.
Travis McGovern, 46 of Palmyra, is charged with possessing a stolen title, certificate of title, or license plate in connection with a June 13 incident.
Nita Taylor, 53 of Jerseyville, is charged with possession of less than 5 grams of meth in connection with a May 2 incident.
Mary Schafer, 36 of Carlinville, is charged with violating an order after being served notice in connection with a June 12 incident.
DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE FILED
- Gregory Reiman versus Jessica Reiman
- Brady Bettis-Rhodes of Carlinville and Nicole Picotte of Chesterfield
- Samuel Stieren and Demme Kemp, both of Harvel
- Meghan Jarman and Dominic Rhodes, both of Litchfield
- Dustin Fowler and Ashley Londrigan, both of Springfield
- Dominick Weissenfluh and Danielle Ligue, both of Gillespie