Cases filed during September 11-17, 2022. Visit the “Court News” category under the “Community News” tab for other editions.
Starlette Hauge-Sherman, 54 of Foristell, MO, is charged with aggravated unlawful use of a weapon, possession of 100-500 grams of cannabis, unlawful possession of cannabis, transportation of alcohol, and not wearing a seatbelt in connection with a September 11 incident.
Freddie Johnson, 58 of Virden, is charged with driving on a revoked or suspended license, driving on a revoked license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, and illegal display of registration or license plate in connection with an August 6 incident.
Eric Pickerill, 32 of Staunton, is charged with meth delivery of 5-15 grams, possession of 5-15 grams of meth, and operating an uninsured motor vehicle in connection with a September 14 incident.
Jordan Bishop, 19 of Staunton, is charged with disordery conduct in connection with an August 25 incident.
Jason Darnell, 39 of Gillespie, is charged with criminal trespass to land in connection with an August 27 incident.
Dakota Jones, 18 of Carlinville, is charged with distributing explicit material to a minor in connection with a September 6 incident.
Syleste Halpin, 24 of Gillespie, is charged with battery by making physical contact in connection with a September 15 incident.
DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE FILED
- Nicole Ridenhour versus Michael Ridenhour
- Katy Hall versus Johnnie Hall
- Brittany Tucker versus Aaron Tucker
- Matt Evans and Julia Mccready, both of Thayer
- Hunter Berkley and Hana Foutch, both of Virden
- Wilson Cummings and Angelica Miller, both of Bunker Hill
- Cassidy Downs and Rachel Moreland, both of Carlinville
- Richard Vieregge and Linelle Lyerla, both of Mt. Olive
- Nathan Alderson and Caitlin Mathers, both of Gillespie