Editor’s note: Only students from Macoupin County are listed. The full list is of recipients is available on Lincoln Land’s website.
SPRINGFIELD — The Lincoln Land Community College Foundation has announced the recipients of over 340 scholarships totaling more than $660,000 for the 2022-2023 academic year. The LLCC Foundation awards scholarships every year thanks to the support and generosity of individuals, community businesses and organizations.
For the 2023-2024 academic year, the application period for LLCC Foundation scholarships will be Dec. 1-March 1. For the online application, frequently asked questions, helpful scholarship resources and more, visit https://llccfoundation.org/scholarships.
Scholarship recipients are listed alphabetically in hometown order followed by the scholarship they received.
Carlinville: Anthony Joiner, William R. Craig Scholarship
Gillespie: Angela Harvey, First National Bank of Litchfield Scholarship
- Jordan Broaddus, Russell L. & Thelma L. Kirchner Scholarship
- Reese Lewis, Christie Hovey/Pearson Education Scholarship
- Sydney Nguyen, Independent Order of Odd Fellows, Sangamon #6 Scholarship
- Elizabeth Strode, LLCC First Generation College Student Scholarship
- Aron Tamosaitis, L. Philip and Mary Kathryn Trutter Fine Arts Scholarship
- Joe Blum, Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Scholarship
- Katy Bollman, L. Philip and Mary Kathryn Trutter Health Care Scholarship and Marion J. Bernardi Memorial Scholarship
- Lexie Fenton, Lorie Anne McDonald Memorial Scholarship
- Madison Painter, Barbara Klespitz Wright Scholarship
- Natasha Talkington, Gladys L. Gunderson Nursing Scholarship
- Ana Tarver, Thomas Sweeney Scholarship
Staunton: Kelly Skouby, L. Philip and Mary Kathryn Trutter Health Care Scholarship
- Zoe Hampton, LLCC Trustees’ Honors Program Scholarship
- Cole Hatalla, William R. Craig Scholarship and Kreher Farm Perpetual Charitable Trust Scholarship