“And we know that the richest experiences in our lives aren’t when we’re clamoring for validation from others, but when we’re listening to our own voice – doing something that matters, doing it well, and doing it in a service of a cause larger than ourselves.” – Daniel Pink, author of Drive
The Triangle For Success – Hopefully
- Provide local small businesses with technology that improves efficiency, reduces expenses, and improves the bottom line.
- Allows potential small businesses to “test” their business idea prior to investing thousands of dollars in brick and mortar businesses, thereby acting as a business incubator
- Becomes the go-to source to find information on all businesses located in the BenGil community for residents.
Main Street Makeover Grants
- Improves the Main Street “landscape” thereby making it more appealing to potential businesses
- Creates cohesiveness within the small business owners so they become a team instead of individuals
- Gets the community as whole involved in the Main Street movement
Youth Entrepreneur Club
- Reaches an untapped market of potential business owners
- An investment in long-term development by keeping talented youth from moving away.
- Creates a network of mentors and young entrepreneurs that continues the cycle of success.
And the most important of the three? Coming in the next article.