Cases filed during October 9-15, 2022. Visit the “Court News” category under the “Community News” tab for other editions.
Andrew Lindsey, 19 of Carlinville, is charged with burglary without causing damage in connection with an October 8 incident.
Tarina Slaughter, 44 of Mount Olive, is charged with possession of less than five grams of meth in connection with an October 11 incident.
Brandon Schehl, 30 of Mount Olive, is charged with aggravated battery in a public place in connection with an October 12 incident.
Chad Dickerson, 32 of Bunker Hill, is charged with being in possession of a weapon as a felon in connection with an October 13 incident.
Theodore Strong, 41 of Chicago, is charged with disorderly conduct in connection with an October 10 incident.
Richard Morgan, 37 of Gillespie, is charged with obstructing identification in connection with an October 12 incident.
Daniel Gooding, 33 of Carlinville, is charged with violating an order of protection in connection with an October 11 incident.
Bruce Huffstutler, 59 of Virden, is charged with aggravated assault with use of a deadly weapon in connection with an October 12 incident.
Shawn Fugate, 35 of Carlinville, if charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage in connection with an October 8 incident.
DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE FILED
- Ernest Piper versus Rebecca Piper
- Mark Hopping versus Lori Hopping
- Darian Bailey and Cassandra Swanson, both of Bethalto
- Sean Kisner and Carley Cunningham, both of Carlinville
- Craig Hannig of Staunton and Vicky Scarborough of Glen Carbon
- Andrew Wilson of Christoper, IL and Betty Beckham of Mount Vernon
- Nicole Malloy and Jeffrey Warren, both of St. Louis, MO
- Dijon Rice and Lindsay Haworth, both of Nilwood